Note: We will also continue curbside pickup (pre-order via our on-line store at https://my-site-107062-104692.square.site/
Or place your order on arrival.
What to expect when visiting:
• All service is done table-side, both indoors and outdoors. No service is available at the tasting bar at this time. When you arrive, you will be greeted by a team member (and the winery pups!) for seating and ordering.
• Offering bottle and glass sales as well as self-guided tastings at your table. Tastings include pairings with cheeses and chocolates. Any bottle you don’t finish can be re-corked and taken home with you. Tastings are done with plastic cups, but glasses are available if you purchase a bottle or glass of wine to enjoy on our property.
• Reservations are recommended, but not required, for our limited indoor seating. Seating is first come, first served if we are not full. Reservation blocks are 12p – 2:30 and 3p – 5:30 each day. Email email@example.com and provide the day/time preferred and the number of people in your party (only parties up to 6 can be accommodated, including those under 21). We will return emails and confirm reservations in the order received and will do our best to accommodate your request.
• Other access to the tasting room is only allowed to use the restroom and for checking out, although we typically have an outdoor register area for those sitting outside.
• Outdoor seating under the covered porch (which is partially enclosed and has heaters during the winter months) and on the open grounds, including picnic tables, Adirondack chairs and space for “bring your own blankets/chairs” are first come first serve (and weather permitting). Fire pits are set out around the grounds for use during colder weather.
• Please do not rearrange or move our furniture as it is purposely spaced 6’ – 10’ apart. We have floor markings in the common areas in and around the tasting room to indicate 6’ spacing, please respect them.
• Face coverings are required inside and outside except when seated to eat/drink.
• No groups greater than 6 people can be accommodated at this time, and we ask guests to limit their visit to 2-2.5 hours.
• Kids and dogs (on leash) permitted, but they must stay with you at your designated seating area at all times. Please remember that children also count toward the 6 person limit.
• You’re welcome to bring your own picnic. Limited selections of cheeses, crackers and meats are available for purchase. Remember to pack cutting boards/plates/utensils as we will not be able to provide these items at this time.
• When you leave, please place all disposable items in one of our trash cans.
• You may bring your own blankets/chairs for outside seating in case the tables or other seating options are occupied. We have ample space to spread out and this will also be on a first come first serve basis. Please respect minimum 6' physical distancing from other guests.
• If you arrive and we are unable to locate a space for you, please be understanding! You may wait in your vehicle for space to open up, or please visit us again another time soon.
• If sitting outside, in case of inclement weather, you will need to return to your car to wait it out – no congregating is permitted inside or under the covered porch area for any reason, including weather.
• A pickup area is designated for to go orders, please do not park in this marked area.
• For your protection and ours, face coverings are required for our staff at all times and for our guests while moving about the premises and in all areas (inside and outside) except at your table or picnic area when eating/drinking.
• Our team goes through the CDC recommended screening process each shift prior to being allowed to work. The state also requires that if you have had COVID-19 symptoms or contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay safe and enjoy your wine at home!
• We regularly sanitize all high-touch areas per CDC guidelines as well as sanitize seating, tables and point of sale areas after each use. Please be patient to allow this cleaning to occur prior to occupying a recently vacated area.
• While we have hand sanitizer available, we also encourage you to bring your own!